Pages

08 May 2009

From the Mouth of Babes Part 2

I tried this with my own kids. There's a reason they do these things with younger kids. :)
(1=E, 2=J)

Why did God make Mothers?
1. Moms have to have the babies
2. So there would be people in the world

How did God make Mothers?
1. He chose a body that matched the spirit
2. God created Eve and it just kept going

What Ingredients are Mothers made of?
1. Lungs, bones, flesh and blood and everything else in your body
2. The same thing girls are made of: sweet, sour and everything nice

Why did God give you your Mother and not some other Mom?
1. Cuz I think he thinks you'd be nice to me, and I think you are.
2. Cuz you picked that one up in Heaven

What kind of little girl was your Mom?
1. She looked pretty cute.
2. She was really little.

What did Mom need to know about Dad befre she married him?
1. His name, his favorite color, ask him why he had such handsome hair. Then you can ask him back why he shaved his head.
2. If he'd be funny.

Why did your Mom marry your Dad?
1. She chose him, he looked nice.
2. Because he was funny.

Who's the boss at your house?
1. Mom's the boss of me and my sister and Dad's the boss of the family.
2. Dad's the boss of everyone and Mom's the boss of the kids.

What's the difference between Moms and Dads?
1. Dads are bigger
2. Dads are boys and Moms are girls

What does your Mom do in her spare time?
1. Make her bd and make me breakfast
2. Plays with Daddy or take a nap

What would it take to make your Mom perfect?
1. Make-up and nice hair and choose the right dress.
2. If he would let me ware whatever I want.

If you could change one thng about your Mom, what would it be?
1. I would change her life to make it better?
2. I like her the way she is.

3 comments:

Mariam said...

Awwwww, pretty sweet.

Terésa said...

I like that 'Dad's the boss of everyone.' :)

Mama Bean said...

That is cute!! i may have to steal this idea.