Pages

20 May 2009

One of THOSE days

First, I just have to say, "I willingly saw Star Trek the Saturday before Mother's Day, and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire movie, except what the heck was with the green girl and who knew Spock had a thing with Ohura!!" No, I don't speak Romulon (I don't even know if I spelled that right) and I don't have any Star Trek costumes. BUT, thanks to my loving mother, I saw every single one of the older Star Trek movies. So, in a way, that was a tribute to my Mother :) You're welcome, Mom xoxox

Anyway, have you ever found a lump in your neck and never realized it was there until a doctor asks, "Hey, does this hurt?"

Hu? Didn't even know it was there. Too bad, cuz the radiologist saw it on your MRI last Friday.

Oh. Bummer (sigh) PET scan to follow soon. We'll let you know when we know more.

3 comments:

Mama Bean said...

Best of luck with the lumpy!!!!

Carolyn V. said...

The green girl was from on of the episodes (where Kirk kissed her, of course), they thought it would be fun to add her in the movie. I think that's what the movie show said...I'm not a trekkie, I swear.

As for the lump, You have a lump???? Oh my gosh! Now I'm worried. You'd better keep us posted!

TeresaL said...

I'm sorry! I talked to Daryl online earlier. Let us know how it goes tomorrow. We are praying for you guys! LOVE YOU!