Pages

09 May 2009

Race for the Cure

Thank you all for your support! Our "team" from Huntsman was able to raise over $5300.00 to go toward Breast Cancer research. What a great experience! Our team t-shirts were made by a cancer survivor:

Stupid Ideas 101
1. Run with Scissors
2. Play with Matches
3. Skip the Mammogram
Stop Cancer Before it Starts

I ran for:
*My Grandma, who is still alive today, going on 6 years survival after being diagnosed with Breast Cancer.
*A friend's friend who died after struggling with Breast Cancer
*My girls, so the research will be able to benefit them
*The people I love, and have lost, through any type of Cancer!
*Huntsman Cancer Hospital, because I love that institution
*Myself. Because I can. And for that I am truly grateful.

1 comment:

Mama Bean said...

GOOD FOR YOU!!!