Pages

15 May 2009

Stumbled on a Surprize...

My good friend, who contributes to a literary blog to hone her writing skills, has unexpectedly given me an award!! I didn't even know I was up for an award, but I'm seriously honored that someone else thinks my writing is good for something other than computer/Internet surfing. :) Thanks, Carolyn! Chocolate is on it's way! :) You, too, are an inspiration.

Of course, as with every Bloggy Award, there are A Few Rules. They are, forthwith:
- Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
- Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
- Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
- Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
- Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

So, drum-role please!!

The first one who comes to my mind is my Most Creative and Deeply Generous Sister EVER Teresa :) She's inspires me in ways she doesn't even realize.

Next is one of my EVER HILARIOUS (and only blogger-) Brother, Mack! Sarcasm at it's most news-worthy funniest!! Seriously, Laid Off Dad may have two cute kids, but Mack has important and worldly topics...set to sarcasm. Not that your kids aren't cute, Mack :) xoxox

And, my cousin, who is currently out of employment, yet making the most of her time to better her world, and I love every minute of her view of her adventures. :)

And I'm stopping there because I have soooo many more inspirational friends and co-bloggers that there is NO WAY I would be able to STOP at 5! So, I choose Nepotism :) Not to mention, if you need a tremendously sarcastic funny read, these 3 CANNOT be beat!

1 comment:

Terésa said...

Awww... Suie, you are so sweet.