Pages

29 September 2009

What Happened to September??

Where did the month go?

We started the month with another move to an even smaller apartment (with a bigger storage shed) closer to D's parents. D's still having health problems that are interfering with school so he's going to take a break.

Now, the leaves are changing. We enjoyed a beautiful ride up the canyon Sunday evening, even though the warm weather is still holding on. Well, I should say D and I enjoyed the ride. E's been sick with a cold so I thought she'd enjoy getting out for a bit. Apparently, looking a leaves is "boring" and it all ended up with her getting carsick on the way back down the canyon. To her defense, though, when I was younger, looking at leaves wasn't on the top of my list either, but I don't ever remember actually telling my parents exactly how miserable I was. She doesn't hold anything back.

Now, October is looming and so are the costumes...(sigh)

The party season is starting early. I better catch up and loose the cold!!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

Oh costumes. Excuse my while I hide under the couch and don't return until November. I'm trying to figure a way to make my kids costumes cheaply and still allow them to be what they want to be. Urgh.