Pages

18 September 2009

Music Is My Boyfriend

Music is what gets me moving through my day. In high school, my alarm would wake me up with a radio station instead of giving me a heart attack with that stupid beeping sound. My alarm now is my phone and my only alarm option is the heart-attack beep, but the ipod is my "get-me-through-the-day" soundtrack. Plus, I get to listen to music all day at work, which helps. Not always my choice of music, but better than nothing :)

Driving to work today, I was be-bopping along with the tunes on the radio thinking, How would life be different without music?? Seriously. Even classical music gets me moving. How adorable is it when your 3 year old is singing the actual lyrics to a Taylor Swift song?? Even more hilarious? When she's fumbling through "Battlefield, battlefield, battlefield...Better go and get your armour."

Yeah, we listen to a lot of music. If the TV isn't on for background noise, the radio is. I can't stand being at home or in the car and having it all quiet. There are exceptions to these times, but if I'm doing housework or baking or crafting or driving, I need background noise.

My favorite? Books on CD! Awesome way to kill two birds with one stone.
BTW, Sister of Mine, I would like my Twilight CDs back :)
Thanks, your loving Sister

4 comments:

TeresaL said...

haha! I love the sweet message for your sister at the end. too funny!

Carolyn V. said...

You have the Twilight CD? Can I borrow it after your sister brings it back? j/k...I'll rent it from the library. ;)

Terésa said...

Hahahaha... haha... ha... No, you can’t. I’m holding them ransom until you come to visit me. And since you canceled your visit for NEXT month, that means I get them until after Christmas. :)

Your ever loyal and loving sister.

Rachel said...

Brat
I may still be able to work it out to come next month...tricky stuff