Pages

24 September 2009

Because I'm the Mom

E asks all kinds of random questions, most of which have no answer so I'll make something up.

What are we supposed to do if the sky falls?
Grab a blanket and watch the show.
You just made that up.
Nope. I love watching the clouds and lightening.
Do you know everything?
Yup
How?
Cuz I'm a mom. Once you're a mom, you'll know everthing too.
Why do people have to get sick?
Germs; please wash your hands.
What if it's not germs? What if it's cancer like Daddy's?
Dunno. Sometimes it just happens.
I thought you said you knew everthing.
Not everything has an answer :)

Score one for Mom!

4 comments:

Kimi said...

I'm all about "Because I said so" but it is always fun to pull something totally out of the air!!

Carolyn V. said...

Sweet! I love that answer. You do know everything. Lucky.

Mama Bean said...

AWESOME!!!

Terésa said...

When Carter has tried the ‘I thought mom’s new everything’ comment, I say ‘I do, but I can’t let you now everything just yet.’ :)