Pages

22 October 2008

Inside Her Head

I would love to see inside Eliza's mind and how she processes information. The following is from a conversation between she and Daryl:
E: I don't want you to die
D: Well, why not? (where exactly can you go with that, right?)
E: Because girls without dads have to live with mean step-moms and have to ware raggs and work as maids and clean the house with a mop.
D: Well, maybe your Fairy Godmother will bring you a Prince?
E thinks about that for a minute
E: What about mom?
D: Maybe the Fairy Godmother will bring Mom a king!
E: (pauses) Naw, she's better off with a normal husband like you.

I couldn't agree more :) xoxo

7 comments:

Alida B. said...

That's pretty dang cute. :) It made me smile all over...her pure beautiful innocence and love.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

OHHHHH! That is so sweet. She really is the funniest girl ever.

Grandma B. said...

I love these conversations with Eliza that you share with us. Keep them coming.
She is something special.

Terésa said...

That is cute. But why would she have a mean step-mother if D-rail died? ;)

Rachel said...

Because she lives her life through movies. :) Lydia is in love with Peter Pan, too.

Mariam said...

That is too sweet. I would love to see inside my kids heads too, you never know what is going to come out of their mouths.

Miss M said...

Behold the power of Disney!!!