Pages

30 October 2008

5 Reasons to Make My Life More Interesting...

...Because someone will read stuff like this. :) I was tagged, and since I haven't had the energy to post anything for a while, this seemed easy. :)

What are 5 things on my to do list today?
1. Get out of bed (was almost late to work)
2. Don't eat any solid food today (colonoscopy in the morning)
3. Go to the gym
4. Read the girls a story
5. Go to bed early (fun day, hu? I even made Gormet Mac 'N Cheese. Sweet)

What are my 5 favorite snacks?
1. Chocolate
2. Cheddar Sun Chips
3. Ice cream
4. Chocolate donuts
5. Dark chocolate

What 5 things I would do if I were a millionaire?
1. Pay off debt
2. Build a house (including furnishings)
3. Build our parents' houses (including furnishings)
4. Put away money for kids
5. Spend a year in Europe

5 places I have lived:
1. Pocatello, ID
2. Cubbuck, ID
3. Wakabuck, NY
4. Winterture, Switzerland
5. Sandy, UT

5 jobs I have had:
1. CNA (nursing home)
2. CNA (hospital)
3. DI - that was fun, really.
4. Dental assistant - more fun
5. RN - not so much fun as fulfilling

5 people I tag:
1. Miss M
2. Jenny L
3. BJo
4. Daryl
5. Melissa H

1 comment:

Terésa said...

You have better snacks than me. I couldn't think of any snacks.