Pages

27 October 2008

Weird, but Interesting!

fi yuo cna raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too
Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can.
i cdnuolt blveieetaht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg!
Thephaonmneal pweor of thehmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch atCmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetrin waht oerdr the ltteres in awrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh?
Yaeh and Iawlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!

Who needs spell check?!?

4 comments:

Mariam said...

It really isn't that amazing to someone with dyslexia. That's how I always read : ) Other's don't?

Alida B. said...

It's always incredibly cool to me that I can read that!! Like it's totally ok if my brain is a little bassackwards ;)

Miss M said...

I can't figure it out. Is there something wrong with me? I'm so confused.

TeresaL said...

wow! I could read it. how cool is that!