Pages

19 July 2008

Updates

Busy, busy week. So busy that if I didn't get a start on dinner the night before, we'd have to eat out. I haven't gone to the store this week, I haven't done any laundry and I've just cleaned things up enough to not get out of control. But I've survived my first week of my operating room internship!

We've been doing class work (reading, watching videos, learning about equipment) this week, but we were able to observe all day Friday. It was awesome, just having different responsibilities and being able to be surrounded by a team of very competent people, all working for one objective -- keep the patient safe. Plus, everyone was (doctors included) so nice and accommodating and involving. I'm pretty sure I made the right move (few!).

Hopefully I can get some laundry done and groceries bought today...

Best wishes for a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Mariam said...

I'm so happy for you. And don't worry about the laundry, I need to get mine done too, and I don't have a new job or anything : )

Terésa said...

Ya, me too. Doing laundry IS my job, and it still isn't done. :-D Or the dishes for that matter, and I have a DISH WASHER!!... O.K. I'll stop.