Pages

29 July 2008

Summer Favorites

My summer favorites include anything cold, mostly ice cream with chocolate sauce, or root beer floats. Those are the kids' favorites. Lydia just likes anything sweet. I do enjoy a yummy snow cone, and I'd have to prefer raspberry or Tiger's Blood. :) Daryl says his favorite EAT is watermelon and Tiger's Blood snow cones, too!

As for summer cooking? Summer is for dutch oven cooking! I haven't done it for years but sure enjoy my Dad's and brothers cooking, too! I'd really like to get back into it more. We even have one! Seasoned and ready! Oh, the shame! I just ask Daryl to grill something. Less clean-up.

Oh well, my Dad doesn't read this blog often enough to catch that part. But, just in case he DOES happen to read (i.e. my sister tips him off), I WILL cook something in it before Labor Day. That's a promise for myself.

Cool drinks and good eats.
Love summer cooking!

P.S. Props to my Sis for telling me about the AWESOME background!! :) xoxo


1 comment:

jamie said...

love the pics and music rachel, even Max is pointing and yelling at the pics. How's the or?