Pages

13 July 2008

Grandma's 90th Birthday

Well i did this blog once already then the computer took a dump lets see if I can do it again.
This was grandmas 89th birthday

and this was her 90th birthday this year...I was surprised to have last years pics on my camera still

here are some other pics from the party



Lydia was like screw just looking at thew horses i am going to climb in with them! Lydia our gymnast...and Lydia in the sandbox...takes after daddy!












Eliza is swinging here hope you can see her. Nothing better then saying cheese with your eyes closed




1 comment:

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I LOVE the new background. I would put it in my top 5.

Also, I never said I hated Glen Beck. I appreciate him. All I said was that I would not pick him to be my celebrity crush. I would pick someone like...oh I don't know...Christian Bale!!!