Pages

26 July 2008

Memoirs of Rachel

I've seen this a few places and thought it would be fun


1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

If you see this your tagged, you have to do it!! Have fun, and don't be shy!

3 comments:

Mariam said...

There are lots of memories of Rach, she was the cool big sister figure during all the fun teen years.
One memory is of two seniors (Rachel and Amy) waking me up and dragging me out of the house early in the morning. They took me back to Rachel's house where Teresa was already a hostage. After an EXTREME make over, the two seniors took us all over town. We had to sing songs and do other embarrassing things. Most people felt sorry for us, and we got lots of freebies.
In the end, it was lots of fun. Teresa got sent to the office, and was told to rat on her initiator, she was tight lipped. I was quickly found by others and told to quickly clean up to avoid any further school trouble.
The truth is, Rachel made me into a somebody that day. I was cool enough to be initiated by the cool senior Rachel.

Terésa said...

AHHH!! I had totally forgotten about that!! GoOd TiMeS!! The clincher too was that we couldn’t look in the mirror at all. So when I got home to clean up, I was almost sick that I looked like that! We did get pity looks. Ah, good times.

Lets see a memory of Rachel...one of the first Christmas’ I remember, Aunt Sharron gave you a makeup kit, and I don’t remember what she got me. But I remember you playing with it, putting on the lip-gloss’ and eye shadow’s- not really into it, but refusing to let me partake. But I remember your side glances to make sure I was suffering at your display. Lol yes I too am glad things are different now. ;)

Terésa said...

Rachel!! I love your background! Where ever did you find it? ;) Whoever told you about it must be really special, and thoughtful. He he. O.k. I’ll stop.