Pages

26 June 2008

A Day at the Zoo...

align="middle">


Okay, more like 2 hours, but by 1pm (even though I brought food to eat) everyone was tired and cranky. Plus Lydia ate everyone's sandwiches. It was fun to get out anyway. Evidently, so did half the Salt Lake Valley that day. The Conservation Carousel opened this month. All the carousel things are animals (go figure). It's pretty neat, and for a minimal donation ($2,000 starting) you can sponsor one of the plastic/metal animals! There are only 4 $10,000 animals left! Sign me up for the Badger! They're resilient creatures. :)


3 comments:

Alida B. said...

Wow I am so glad you found us!!What a great way to stay connected! :) And thanks fo the tips I think a movie night sounds nice! I added your blog to our blog list so I can visit often :)

Terésa said...

Aww.. good times at the zoo. We haven't been there forever! Cute pictures! xoxo

TeresaL said...

Wow! They are so grown up! & so CUTE!