Pages

04 March 2009

Husband Tag

Where We Met? On-line, then for the first time in person, he picked me up for a date.
How long did we date before we were married? Just a week shy of one year.
How long have we been married? 3 and 1/2 years
What is my favorite thing about him? Lots, but he gives great hugs
What is your favorite quality about him? He loves being with his family
What is his nickname for you? Hello, Nurse!
His favorite food? Rice and anything else I put infront of him (except bananas)
His favorite sport? He likes to watch all kinds of sports, but if he could, he'd play golf as much as possible.
Who said the "L" word first? He did :)
First Kiss? In my car, saying good bye to each other, right after he asked my Dad if he could marry me. It was accidental. We were both turning to say good-bye and kiss on the check and we both missed, obviously :)
Favorite Couple thing to do? Watch movies while eatting popcorn and drinking hot chocolate and cuddling on the couch.
How many kids we have? Three: one boy, two girls
His hidden talent? Keeping me warm
His age? Almost 34
His favorite music? Classic rock
What do You admire most about him? His ability to stay calm and level-headed when I start to worry. Also, his whole-hearted, unconditional love for me.
His favorite past time? He says Dating me, which I don't doubt, but I think it would be computer/video games, if he had time.
Will he read this? Definately :)

I tag Amy, Jill, Jacque K, Amber, and Scarlet

1 comment:

Miss M said...

I think it's funny his hidden talent and his favorite past time are all about you. ha ha ha.

3 1/2 years? Really?