Pages

01 March 2009

6 Random Things

I was tagged

1- Post the rules on your blog. 2- List 6 random things about yourself. 3- Tag 6 people at the end of your post. 4- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

**I'm a "practical-shoe" person. A few black, a few brown, a few sandals, just enough basics to go with each outfit through the year. However, when it comes to bags...all rational goes out the window and I can justify about any bag/purse purchase. The most I've ever spent on one, though, was $80 (fun and green Prada).

**I like to collect old books, books that look like they could be in an old library, but I don't usually read them. I have a collection of classics that my grandmother gave me that look really nice. I should read them...

**I clean when I'm agitated or board or just need something mindless to do. I always love seeing the finished result.

**I love office supplies (see the post about Costco)

**I enjoy making lists and organizing things. I'm going to alphabetize my DVD's after I finish this.

**I need to do better at sticking to my "lists" to keep myself "organized" :)

I know I'm "supposed" to only tag 6 people, but it's my blog so I'll do what I want. I can't wait to read all of yours!! :) Thanks, Jenny. I can't wait to see pics of your new house!

Alida, Teresa S and Teresa L, Amanda, Melissa Hansen, Jamie, Amber and Mariam!! :) Enjoy!

1 comment:

Jenny said...

I clean when I am mad or agitated. Cleaning with a temper makes for one sparkling house.

This was fun to read.