Pages

31 March 2009

Happy Birthday, D

D celebrated his 34th birthday on Sunday. We had dinner with his family and the kids and I even made the cake! :) In honor of my humble cake-making abilities, here is what makes D 'cook'! :)

*Gives great hugs
*Is taller than me
*Will help me fold laundry
*Puts the kids to bed
*Picks me up from work at 12:30 in the morning because I'm too tired to walk
*Encourages me to ride with him on his motorcycle
*Uses the office computer because I'm hogging his laptop
*Did the dishes last night (and lots of other nights)
*Keeps the cars running
*Let's me sing along with the radio
*Watches romantic movies with me
*Loves to cuddle on the couch
*Is a great listener
*Is a great friend

I love you! Happy birthday, babe! xoxo


2 comments:

Terésa said...

Happy B-Day old man! Look how long E's hair is getting!!

Jenny said...

That cake looks yummy