Pages

17 March 2009

What's Next?

I'm in a writing rut, experiencing writer's block, whatever. I've had a hard time the last few weeks finding energy putting my thoughts together.

We've all been sick and passing it around and I can't seem to get my energy back. I stayed home sick from work two days last week! But, it's not really a "sick day" when you still have a toddler to look after. Luckily, the weather has been so great and we've been able to enjoy the playground more.

On a fun note, L has conquered the potty. :) Actually, we were running low on pull-ups and I DID NOT want to buy any more. So, I bought underwear instead and we just did it. And she did great!

Anyway, that's all I have for now. :)

2 comments:

Terésa said...

Yea for L!! Hope ya'll feel better soon!!

TeresaL said...

Go L!!! Good job! We were sick last week, I hope you are all feeling better!