Pages

26 March 2009

Rachel A-Z

A friend did this on Facebook, so I decided to do one here. Enjoy!

A
- Available: for what?? ;)
- Age: 30
- Annoyance: slackers
- Animal: small dog
B
-Beer: dunno
-Birthday: 5/23/78
- Best Friend: they know who they are
- Best feeling in the world: content
- Blind or Deaf: blind
- Best weather: sunny
- Been in Love: Still am
- Been on stage: in grade school
- Believe in Magic: sure
C
- Candy: Milky Way Dark
- Color: yellow
- Chocolate/Vanilla: chocolate
- Chinese/Mexican Food: Chinese
- Cake or pie: cake
- Continent to visit: Europe
- Cheese: Ementaller (type of Swiss)
D
- Day or Night: day
- Dancing in the rain: not too crazy about it
E
- Eyes: hazel
- Everyone has: drama
- Ever failed a class: nope
F
- First thoughts waking up: Ugh
- Food: chocolate
G
- Greatest Fear: disappointing someone
- Goals: run two 5Ks before summer
- Gum: Orbit
- Get along with your parents? Yup
H
- Hair Color: today it's brown. Next week...dunno
- Height: 5' 6"
- Happy: generally
- How do you want to die: in my sleep
- Ice Cream: Tin Roof Sunday (or anything at cold stone)
- Instrument: piano
J
- Jewelry: My wedding ring, a necklace D gave me for Christmas a few years ago
-Job: Mom, OR nurse
K
- Kids: 3
- Kickboxing or karate: kickboxing
- Keep a journal: yes
L
- Love: passionately
- Letter: scarlet :)
- Laughed so hard you cried: whenever I'm "with the girls"
M
- Milk flavor: chocolate (no ice, thanks) :)
- Movies: love them
- Motion sickness? nope
- McD’s or BK: Artic Circle
N
- Number: 11
O
- One wish: financial freedom (not rich, just enough)
- Oldest friend: Amy - I will never forget my very first day at a brand new school, first day of the school year, 6th grade. Amy sits across from me, looks over at my name on my paper and says, excitedly, "Is your last name Bartschi (saying it correctly)?" I just stared at her. "Yes." Then she replies, "My last name is Durtschi!" We figured we were practically related. We've been friends ever since.
P
- Perfect Pizza: pier 49
Q
- Q-tip's: necessary
- Quality or Quantity: quality
R
- Reason to cry: never need a reason (Extreme Home Makeover, Biggest Looser, House...)
- Radio Station: 99.5 usually
- Roll your tongue in a circle: yup
- Ring size: 9
S
- Song currently listening to: none
- Shoe size: 9
- Salad Dressing: raspberry vinaigrette
- Sushi: never tried
- Skinny dipped? yup
- In the shower? body wash
- Strawberries/Blueberries: Strawberry
T
- Tattoos? nope
- Time for bed: when i get there
- Thunderstorms: love them
U
- Unpredictable: children and weather
V
- Vacation spot(s): Redfish Lake ID, Italy
- Verb: love
W
- Weakness: chocolate
- Which one of your friends acts the most like you: Brook
- Who makes you laugh the most: All of them, and then when we get together...? Watch out!
- Worst feeling: loss
- Wanted to be a model: always knew I didn't have the body
- Worst Weather?: cold rain
X
- X-Rays: a few
- XTC: no
Y
- Year it is now: 2009
- Yellow: sings
Z
- Zoo animal: monkey
LAST PERSON WHO…
1. Slept in a bed beside you? Daryl
2. You went to the mall with? Eliza
3. You went to dinner with? Daryl
4. You talked to on the phone? Teresa
5. Made you laugh? Mom
6. Hugged you? Daryl
7. Said they loved you? Daryl
8. Held your hand? Lydia
9. You spoke with? Lydia
10. You cried over? Nannie Gay

Thanks, Brook! I loved reading yours!! But, ice with milk? Really??:) Anyone else, feel free to give it a go!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I rarely meet someone with my same shoe size. I think we are kindred.
You really need to try sushi.

This was really fun to read.

Terésa said...

I was the last person you talked on the phone to, and Mom was the last person to make you laugh?? Hmph. :p

Rachel said...

T, you called ME, then I talked with mom after you talked with me. Not my fault. :) xoxo Besides, did you see what I put as my birthday? I fixed it, but it was 1975!! hehehe Oops!

Jodi Loveland said...

Hey Rachel-- I found your blog through Amy's. It was fun to get some updates on your life. I haven't heard anything about you for so long I was happy to find you again.