Pages

19 September 2008

Yah, that's not going to happen.

Final Offical Report: Due to past health problems, Daryl and I can no longer have children unless we adopt. (that's what he told me to say)

I guess there is always sperm donation... ;)

When Daryl is done with school, maybe we'll look at adoption. I would love to adopt a baby. But the thought of being pregnant at 34 isn't doing it for me.

So, our family will grow old together and we can start planning our retirement. Empty nest at age 49 and 46!! WooHoo!! :)

3 comments:

Rachel said...

who Would be willing to donate? :)
anyone in mind hun?

Mariam said...

Sometimes it is just good to know, no more wondering IF and WHEN. We have had to go through similar talks, health vs. number of kids etc. never easy answers.

TeresaL said...

(((hugs)))