Pages

27 September 2008

Just Fallin' Around

Happy Fall, everyone!
I love autumn, but it doesn't quite feel like autumn yet. Summer is still trying to keep a nasty hold on things and I'm ready to kick it to the curb, with all of the other junk in my house I'm getting rid of. I'm tired of being hot and sweaty all the time. It's a great time to CLEAN out closets, drawers, heck - ROOMS! Teresa get's an early Christmas. She's getting half my house practically, even the kitchen table! You're welcome, sis. :)

What I love about fall:
Crisp, cool air that wakes you up when you open the door
Crunching leaves with my feet, or hands
Watching the kids as they find "treasures" of all colors
Hot Cocoa (I'll drink it year-round, but now I have a cover)
Hot Apple Cider and filling my house with that scent
Cuddling with a blanket and a good book
Cuddling with a blanket and my Hubby and any movie (once again, year-round stuff)

Everything seems to slow down and I feel like I can catch my breath again. I'm looking forward to moving soon and starting new memories. Fall is a great time for memories, school pictures, autumn crafts, and did I mention hot chocolate? Hmmm, no matter that it's 85 outside. I'm in the mood for some chocolate. :)

4 comments:

Terésa said...

Yea for me! One of the benefits of being the poor younger sister is an empty house... I’ll take it all, baby!! Oh, and I like fall too. ;)

Mariam said...

Fall is my favorite too. I love cooking and baking again, the way the air smells, snuggling in a warm bed with my hubby (or kids if hubby's not available), and wearing sweaters, jackets, boots and all the other fun stuff.
Ahhhh, fall.

Amanda Ann Hansen said...

I'm so ready for fall. I wear a light sweater to work everyday just in case it decides to get cooler. I love your cute fall background! Let me know if you need any help with the move!

Miss M said...

I miss fall, it's my second favorite season. We just don't get fall down here in TX like you do in UT and ID. In fact, I'm not even sure we have spring, my favorite season, incase you were wondering.

Sigh, sweet memories of FALL!!


I want to wear a jacket, dang it!