Pages

23 May 2010

Happy Birthday to Me

32 things you probably don't know about me:

1*I'm starting to not like the color blue
2*I carry L almost everywhere, partly because she's small and light, and the other part because I don't want her to grow up so fast
3*E asks to stay home from school almost every day, and sometimes I let her (but we got a note from the principal saying she actually had to physically be in school...geeze!)
4*My kitchen window looks out to a shed that is the coolest color of blue, almost turquoise
5*I took a picture of it once
6*My apartment doesn't have enough storage, and I NEED storage
7*I dvr Glenn Beck
8*I listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio when I drive home from work
9*I dip my grilled cheese sandwiches in ketchup (there could be worse things, quit gagging)
10*I make my children do chores for tickets; they can use the tickets for activities/prizes
11*I am OCD with organization
12*I love to delegate
13*I really trip over my own feet more often when I am chewing gum, no joke
14*I have struggled with my weight since I was young
15*My sister and I fought like cats when we were young. My Grandma even spanked me once for it :) Yup, Grandma, I still remember, but I don't blame you one bit!! I think I was just subconsciously upset that my parents were in Hawaii and didn't take us, even though I was, like, 7 :)
16*My sister is my best friend
17*My husband and I were born in the same hospital, 3 years apart, with the same doctor!
18*I want to go back to school but am terrified
19*I love my job
20*I miss being at home
21*I hate scrap booking, but will be trying the digital stuff...soon...eventually
22*I horde office supplies (seriously, I cannot throw a pen away if it still writes, and don't get me started on post-its and note pads...)
23*I would feel more comfortable if my savings account was just putting the money under my mattress...I might just do it anyway...
24*D and I both have been married before
25*I love camping, anytime, anywhere
26*I need to rotate the food and clothes in our 72hr kits
27*I don't have enough food storage yet
28*I love that the children are old enough to do the dishes w/o supervision
29*I'm obsessive about First-Aid (and the supplies) :)
30*I love dancing
31*I enjoy making jewelry
32*I prefer dark chocolate (oh, common, you were looking for it) :)

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

If you decide to do a camping trip to Yellowstone, invite me! Our families would have a blast together.

Yep, the katsup dipping does make me want to gag, I'm a mustard girl myself.

Happy Birthday!

Terésa said...

I wont eat grilled cheese WITHOUT ketchup :)

Happy Birthday sis!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! I hope it treats you well! Next time you come up, give me a buzz and we will have another play date or go out to lunch or whatever!