Pages

03 January 2009

Happy New Year!!

I'm going to spare you all a list of my Resolutions, of which I've learned a long time ago that by March they are pretty much non-exsitant. :) Besides, they were all stuff that I'd generally be working on even if I didn't have a reason like 'New Year Resolutions' to write them down. One year, I was so bold to make up a progress calendar in order to keep myself on track ... I must have lost it somewhere.

No worries. My goals are safe in my head (while I'm currently eatting toffee-covered nuts) and I can't wait to fight people for that treadmill, as soon as I find the closest 24Hour Fitness. I don't worry. They'll be all mine by the end of the month, anyway.

Best of Luck! Enjoy the random pictures!

3 comments:

Alida B. said...

Love the "random" pics!

Mariam said...

Cute family, cute pics.

Anonymous said...

Loved the pictures. And your site is so interesting and well done. Love You-Mom & Dad