Pages

20 January 2010

A Great Story

Sometimes, I really enjoy surfing other people's blogs (personal blogs, news blogs, sport blogs), reading their blogging style, enjoying funny things they choose to share, but mostly reading that my sense of reality is not too far off.


A blog I follow, and makes me really enjoy day-to-day life, had a link to another post, "I wish I was a master of photoshop." She said it was a really good read, so I went...and read...and now need to act. I have a few ideas, but will welcome lots, lots more! Go read then Let's Brainstorm!

1 comment:

Kimi said...

I was super inspired by the post, too! I even made my husband read it. I am still trying to figure out what exactly to do to help. That is my mission for this week. Find a reasonable way to help and do it. I crochet so I'm thinking booties, hats, blankets... or something I can sew. I have no idea what or where to send them though, lol. Email me if you get an inspired idea!!!