Pages

03 February 2009

Appartment Living

I thought I'd take some pics of our new and tiny space for the kids to remember years from now and hopefully appreciate their own spaces. Now, don't get exceited. None of this will make Better Homes and Gardens, nor was it intended to. But, this is what I have to work with. It's still a bit more cluttered than is comfortable for me, but I can't get rid of everything. :) Sometimes you have to work around it. Enjoy! Click on the "Notes" for discriptions of the pictures.




Told ya it was small. :) The laundry room is one floor up. I'll tell ya: even though I don't have my own washer and dryer, the six washers and dryers make up for it. I can put all my laundry in at once, dry it all at once (I've never used all 6 at once), then fold it as I'm getting it out to take downstairs and put it away when I get back downstairs. I can get all the laundry done and put away in just over two hours, and that's getting the morning dishes done and taking a shower in the meantime! :) How will I ever go back to doing laundry one load at a time? :)

6 comments:

Terésa said...

It is so cute! You have decorated it cute too!

Anonymous said...

Wow, thats awesome--two hours! It takes me all day. I can't believe you already have all of your pics up. I still don't have mine all up. Good job!

Anonymous said...

It looks very nice. Sounds like you are managing it all very well.

Sharon

Jenny said...

Adria and I took a walk the other day at work. We walked to uni and back. We looked up and thought of you. It's nice to not have to commute to work!!!

Miss M said...

How do you manage to work full time and keep your apartment SO clean??? I like your cozy little place. I do have one question, with only 2 drivers in your house, why do you have SO MANY keys? (pic 3)

TeresaL said...

You are so cute! Thanks for sharing the pictures!