Pages

21 May 2008

Motorcycles and pearls



Hello, This is Daryl. I don't post on here very much, generally Rachel does all the bloging for which i am grateful. I have to let everyone know how much I love my wife and appreciate everything she does for us as a family. Her birthday is on Friday and and our should have been wedding anniversary date was Tuesday, so last night i gave her an anniversary and birthday present. It was a pearl necklace.





It is an 18" strand of rice pearls. She has always wanted a pearl necklace and I Just haven't ever found one that I liked. I ordered it for her the day after she let me buy a motorcycle. Yes you heard right she let me buy a motorcycle it is a Honda Shadow it is brown with bright yellow flames. I will try to upload a picture, but i might need Rachel's help to upload it. I love the bike it is so awsome.










I love driving it around. Eliza loves going on rides with me on the bike we bought her a pink helmet. Her favorite words are "Faster, Daddy, Faster!" Jordan likes to ride the bike also, poor kid has to wear a pink helmet cuz he doesn't have one of his own. I can't wait to get a helmet for Rachel so that I can take her for a ride. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful wife and kids. I still need to find somthing to do with Lydia for a one on one thing cuz i can take Eliza and Jordan for a ride but i have only figured out that she likes horsey rides on my lap. Well if this posts it is a miracle...I hope my spelling and gramer is ok, I think that is one reason why I don't post the blogs, I am more mathmatical than lyrical. Anywho here goes! :) Oh and here is a picture of my biker daughter.




Sweet ride huh? this was at a BACA rally they do so much for the kids!



The girls even got matching BACA tattoos(don't worry they wash off!)





They were so happy to get them! After that much excitement every body was exhausted!

Awwwwww, sorry about the pics being blurry, hehehehe!
Here is the pic of the Oquirrh Mountain Utah Temple being built. It doesn't even have its steeple on yet, it is in the pic though.




3 comments:

Susie J. said...

ohhhhhhh, pretty!! Both the pearls and the bike! Very cool!

Rachel said...

Don't I have the best husband? I love the necklace and can't wait to show it off this weekend at my sister's sealing. As to why 20 May ISN'T our anniversary, we were going to be married civially, but we deceided we needed to wait for the sealing clearance, then waited until September. And, yes, Mother, we had a talk about the tatoos. :)

TeresaL said...

awwww! what a sweet husband! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! May birthdays are great!