Pages

30 March 2008

Daryl's Birthday Party

Daryl turned 33 on 29 March. I had a class at work in the morning, and had I been a better wife I would have woken up early and made him breakfast in bed before I had to leave...but it didn't happen. I kinda feel bad about it, looking back. That would have been really nice...(sigh)...Anyway, I did give him a kiss and "Happy Birthday" before I helped get the kids breakfast. :)

I picked up the cake on my way home then we went down to his parent's house for dinner, porqupine balls -- his birthday dinner for as long as he can remember (I tried them last year, didn't go so well. I'll leave them to his mom for now). His sister and kids and best friend and his kids were also there. It was a full house and we had a great time. Thanks, Mom and Dad Peay!

After dinner Mom and Dad Peay came up and put the kids to bed while we went to Game Night with our ward. Good times! Those are some serious gamers! Daryl even one a couple. Everyone even sang to him, twice. Hope you had a fun day, honey! Love you! xoxo

No comments: