Pages

16 February 2008

Valentine's Day 2008

Here are some fun pictures from Valentine's Day and a couple other days this past week
The girls love to pose and Lydia loves to say "Cheeeeese!"
I couldn't believe I was able to get Lydia to stay in that pose long enough to take the photo! When she saw Eliza get down on the floor, she dropped down right next to her!


They both are so loving.
I'll keep this picture and show it to them, maybe even enlarge it and frame it, to put in their room about 10 years from now. :)

Eliza's Kindergarten Valentine's Party, making cards for Mom and Dad, matching conversation hearts and decorating cookies. I've been the PM Kindergarted Room Mother this year. I really has been great because I can't be there during the day, but this way I get to organize the parties! I've had great help from other Moms, too.



Oh...got...to...get...up...




Tada!!! Cheeeeeese!





Listening to Eliza play the piano







Eliza is playing 'Old McDonald Had a Farm' for Grandpa Peay, all by herself!!

1 comment:

Terésa said...

OOHH... these girls just warm my heart!!!