Pages

16 February 2008

The Rest of the Story...

...so back to Valentine's Day, I was going to say that I was standing in the driveway, holding the shovel and salt bucket, in my pajamas with my snow coat over them and a knit hat, just looking around at the very clear driveway (I must've looked awfully silly). I bugged my neighbor about it later in the evening and he insisted it wasn't him. Anyway, it was a nice V-Day surprize. As for the rest of us, Eliza and I had fun at her party at school. I even took Lydia with us, kept her wrapped to my hip and we managed. I had everything deligated out, so I just had to supervise. It was great. :) We had a quiet evening at home. Babysitters are a bit difficult to get lately, for some reason, but we had one for Wednesday evening, so we went to dinner then, just the two of us. We talked about vaccations and traveling, stuff we'd love to do but would have to put off for a while. This year will be different than last year but still new as Daryl goes through post-chemo tests and monitoring. Five more years and then he'll be free! We'll take it one doctor's visit at a time. I still love his bald head. Lydia rubbs and pats it when Daryl says "Good boy!" :)

No comments: