Pages

01 September 2010

First Day of School

I know, everyone else has already gone back to school, but since Eliza's new Charter School building still looks like this:



...they had to postpone the start date. Well, as of last Saturday, it looked like that :) The landscaping still needs to be put in and the main concrete floors still need to be stained, but it still looks great and will be an amazing building! We're really excited! Well, E was more nervous than excited, but after school today she was waaay more excited :)
Eliza, first day of third grade, Quail Run Primary School

Waiting at the bus stop with a few more nervous kids :)

Below: "When do I get to go to school??" Now, good night from Northern Utah County. May tomorrow bring you less chaos than today :) (that was more for myself...)
Enjoy :)

2 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

I'm glad to hear she had a great first day! I can't believe she is in the third grade!

TeresaL said...

So cute!