Pages

20 September 2010

Evidence of the Craziness that is my Life

Funny story:

16 September was 5 years being married (to each other...just wanted to clarify). We've been together for 6 years. Well, 29 September 2004 was our first date. All year I've talked to him about wanting to do this or that, eat at this restaurant, go somewhere, buy me this...or not. I change my mind a lot. But it was all just 'something in the future.' Nothing ever really was planned.

And what happens when we don't plan??

We forget :)

Yup. We both forgot. I was working that day; D was on the road driving something somewhere. But, it wasn't just something we forgot and were all, "Hey, oh man. Too bad we didn't arrange to be together today, but Happy Anniversary anyway." Oh, no! I don't remember what even made me think of it, but Saturday night (two entire days later!!), after a loooong day at the fair and the kids in bed and D fast asleep, I realized we forgot the ENTIRE day.

Then I giggled, realizing that I remembered before him! I can get something out of that, right? Maybe at least some See's chocolates ;)

Happy 5 years, D. I'm so glad we found each other. I have a feeling there will be many more years to come and hopefully better planning :) xoxox




4 comments:

Terésa said...

Happy anniversary! Happy anniversary! Happy anniversary! Haaaaaappy anniversary!

Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy anniversary! Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy, Happy anniversary!

(what movie is THAT from??) ;)

Carolyn V. said...

You two are so cute. Happy anniversary!!! =)

TeresaL said...

Happy Anniversary!

Miss M said...

Love knows no time!!! (Do people just say that because they forget?)