Pages

05 October 2009

Writers Block...Block...Block...

What does your English Teacher tell you to do when you can't think of anything to write? Brainstorm! That or just write down anything that comes to your mind. That's actually a great way to really see/read what is in a person's mind or thoughts. This could be revealing, but I'll keep it clean, I promise :)

I need new work shoes. Rather, I would like new work shoes. Rather, I just want another pair of these shoes so I can have a pair at home, I love them so much! Sometimes I wish I had some gel in-soles. I miss my glasses. There was something comforting in being able to almost hide behind them. Even if I didn't want to ware make-up, at least I still had something decorative on my face to detract from the dark circles. Now, it's just ME, and that's uncomfortable. I could do something about the Crow's Feet and puffy eyes and dark circles......mehh.

I am always fascinated each time I see the brain exposed. I felt that way, too, the one time I saw an open heart surgery. Fascinating! I can eat a whole container of Ben N Jerry's New York Supper Fudge Chuck, in one sitting, if I let myself. I want to be to my ideal weight...eventually. I know, I know. I need to make a goal, and get myself out of bed earlier in the morning, blah, blah, blah. But I've made so many goals and gone up and down on the scale so many times that everything is discouraging any more. I'd like to get back into running shape. Blue is a calming color. Is that why it's all over the operating room? I really can't concentrate when the music is screaming.

My girls love Hannah Montana...and I'm okay with that. They also enjoy ice cream sandwiches. I'm okay with that too. I need to get more excited about drinking hot chocolate, especially since it's getting colder. Ice cream sandwich dipped in hot chocolate??? I think SO :) But, I make my kids eat hot cereal when it's cold outside, and if they want to complain, I let them call Nanie (my mom). I love under-cooked oatmeal with brown sugar. I hate driving in the snow. I miss Switzerland. My co-workers keep me sane (that and the chocolate peanuts from Nutty Guys).

Okay, that was nice to get some of that off my chest! Thanks :)

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Have you had the bubble gum "christmas crack" from nutty guys?? If not ask Tom. Oh baby.