Pages

21 July 2009

And We're Moving On...


That was fun. No, I didn't make this pie; I bought it from someone at work who was selling them for a Scout fundraiser. I just let it un-thaw then zapped it in the micro for a few seconds. After I took this picture, I added two scoops of vanilla bean ice cream and enjoyed sharing it with my hubby after the girls were in bed.
Why am a showing a picture of a piece of a pie I didn't make...? I was sick of politics and didn't have any chocolate :) This was the best I could do. Plus, it was delicious!! :)
Enjoy the small things, because before you know it, they're gone (like chocolate chips)!

4 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

*Drool*

;p

Grandma B said...

Ah, Rachel, you are my kind of woman.

Grandma B said...

Ah, Rachel, you are my kind of woman.

Jenny said...

yummmmmmm!!!!!