Pages

15 July 2009

Politics, Schmolitics II

Now, I'm not one to get on a soap box and make everyone around me listen to my opinion. I respect other's opinions and in turn you respect mine. In some respects, I tend to be a bit more liberal than my parents, but who cares! I'm not bashing anyone with Obama/Liberal propaganda (I voted Constitutional party, and yes I know that's very conservative, but hey, it's my vote, right?).

But, I am about FED UP TO HERE (hand flying to my forehead!) with Government Spending!

Seriously, bailouts, spending, national health care...where is all this $$$$$ coming from??? Oh yah! That's right! Yours and MY freakin' paychecks! It's just burning my britches...oooo

I don't want to throw anything into anyone's face, but if you would just please read this, humor me. Just read it and think about it. I know it's sarcastic, but just think of the consequences.

I'd love to hear other people's thoughts on this, just like my Dad let's me talk to him about civil unions. We hear each other and have a nice discussion and can still hug each other at the end of the day :) (and then he calls me back to see if I was really serious...)

Indulge me on this and I won't bring it up again :) Enjoy!!

Your's Truely, Rachel xoxox

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I knew I was going to be linked to a Glenn Beck website. At this point, I have no idea what the truth is. I think GB makes sense, but why would the majority of our nation's leaders feel otherwise? They, after all, agreed to put this through. I just hope we have a decent paying job after all this so we can pay off those blasted med school loans...