Pages

11 July 2009

49 Questions

1. Do you like blue cheese? Moldy cheese? Seriously?
2. Your Favorite Shoes? anything that make my feet look cute
3. Do you own a gun? not yet :)
4. Your favorite song? depends on my mood...right now I could go for a little Handle...
5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Only D's Dr appointments
6. What do you think of hot dogs? Not unless you buy them from a street vendor in NYC, but Costco's are pretty darn good!
7. Favorite Christmas song? Oh Holy Night
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Milk
9. Can you do push ups? Yup
10. Are you afraid of flying? Nope, want to learn to fly a plane
11. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wedding ring
12. Favorite hobby? baking
13. Animals: love them or hate them? Neutral
14. Do you have ADD? Umm....oh look, a squirrel!
15. What do you hate about yourself? Goodness, that's a harsh question! I'd rather not focus on that list right now...
16. What is your middle name? Ellen
17. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm tired, Lydia is going to the bathroom again? Does D have a clean dress shirt for tomorrow?
18. What's your favorite number? 11
19. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Dt Mt Dew, Dt Coke, Water
20. Current worry right now? I'm on-call for work until 11pm... :)
21. Current hate right now? What's with all the hating??
22. Favorite place to be? In the foothills and anywhere watching my children enjoying the wilderness
23. How did you bring in the New Year? I don't remember. I think I slept. I was probably on-call.
24. Where would you like to go? Hawaii, Italy, Philippines
25. Name three people who will complete this? ????? anyone who reads it because I would love to read theirs.
26. Do you own slippers? Yup, 3 pairs
27. What shirt are you wearing? Semi casual
28. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Good heavens, No! All that static, we'd shock each other all night!
29. Can you whistle? Barely loud enough to hear a tune.
30. Favorite color? Green
31. Would you be a pirate? Oh yah! I love adventure!
32. What songs do you sing in the shower? What ever song is in my head
33. Favorite girl's name? Besides Eliza and Lydia, next would be Claire or Gwendolyn
34. Favorite boy's name? Luke
35. What's in your pocket right now? a penny E found and asked me to hold
36. Last thing that made you laugh? D joking about a dream he had
37. Best bed sheets as a child? Some with flowers and a matching spread
38. Worst injury you've ever had? I broke my left ring-finger once in high school playing volleyball. That's about it. Oh, wait. I fell out of a tree house! Fell about 30 feet, blacked out on the way down, woke up on the ground, scratched up my leg really bad but didn't break one bone!
39. How many TVs do you have in your house? 2
40. Who is your loudest friend? Brooke, and I miss you :)
41. How many dogs do you have? None; it'll have to wait until we are back in a house
42. Does someone have a crush on you? D :)
43. Favorite Book? Love John Gresham novels
44. Partying hard or Laying low? laying low
45. What is your favorite candy? Peanut M&M’s
46. Favorite Sports team? Denver Broncos
47.What were you doing 12 AM last night? Looking at someones brain while the surgeon was sewing a vein graft to bypass an aneurysm. Freakin' amazing!
48. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Didn't I just do this
49. If you are married, where did you meet your WIFE/HUSBAND? Blind Date

Your turn! I'd love to read yours!! :)

3 comments:

Mama Bean said...

So cute!!! I will have to do mine tomorrow when I get home from work.

Jenny said...

I do NOT miss midnight brains!!!

Fun to read!!

Rachel said...

which wedding ring do you prefer?