Pages

26 December 2008

Dear Jordan, Eliza and Lydia,

I wanted to write a special note to you because I found out that you are moving shortly to a smaller place so your Daddy can go to school. Getting an education is so very important. All of my Elves go to school! They even had a spelling test yesterday!

Your Mom said your apartment is smaller than your house. That will be fun to be so close together! But, that also means there won’t be a lot of room for extra things. I bet it’s hard to give toys away that were yours. But, those toys make someone else happy, too. And that makes me happy.

I know your Christmas Lists were long and there are so many toys to choose from. I picked the best ones out of the bunch to give to you. These things will help you be good brothers and sisters to each other, and you will have lots of fun sharing them together! Family is more important than toys, anyway.

I’m glad you are excited about moving to an apartment. Be sure to help your Mom keep it clean!
I’m always watching!

Merry Christmas,
Santa Claus

1 comment:

TeresaL said...

what an awesome letter! You are amazing!!!