Pages

18 August 2010

I'm HOOOOOME!!

Well, technically, I've been home since Saturday, but it was a busy week and I needed time to relax and revive (thankyouverymuch, large soaking bathtub!!) and put off doing laundry and moving camping contents out of my living room (notice I didn't say 'away' just 'out of my living room'...).
Now, as promised, pictures of our New Home and some of my favorites of Redfish 2010
Enjoy!!
FYI: click on the "notes" under the picture for captions

Our New Home

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer



Redfish Lake, ID 2010

Get the flash player here: http://www.adobe.com/flashplayer




6 comments:

Jenny said...

I love the pics of the new home. Congratulations.

Red fish lake is gorgeous. The misty mornings are to die for.

Carolyn V. said...

Congrats on the new home. It's beautiful! =)

Terésa said...

Cute! Freaking! House!


Jealous!!

Mama Bean said...

Very cute house!!! Did you just buy it?? We need to play again!

Rachel said...

Thanks, guys! We are doing a Rent-to-Own right now and will buy it next year sometime. The good thing about a rent to own is that you lock in the home price now and not a year or more from now :)

TeresaL said...

sweet house!