Pages

18 April 2010

My Girls


I took advantage of my sister while we were up in Idaho last week. And I say that with all the love an older sister can congure up for a younger sibling. She has more creativity in her little finger than I do in my whole being. And if ever any of you think I am creative at something, it is because I got the idea from her :)

Seriously, though, I love the photos she takes. She works with the lighting, finding the perfect background, angling the camera just so... For example, I wanted to do pictures of the girls in the morning because it fit into the schedule of the day. She said, "The lighting won't be right." I said, "What are you talking about? It's supposed to be sunny tomorrow!" Sheesh! I totally knew what she ment by the morning sun not being the best time of day; I was just playing dumb :) But that's one of our many differences, Left vs Right Brain functions, pretty much explains our childhoods.
Anyway, so Yes, every time I can get cute and fun pictures of the gilrs in something other than ragged play clothes, I have to; I like to document their dresses, mainly because they are so adorable and grow out of them so fast. Plus, she'll edit them and make them look even MORE amazing! I love it! :)


Thanks, Sis :) xoxox
PS check out her mad editing skills HERE

3 comments:

Terésa said...

Awww. You are so good to me!! xoxoxo.

Carolyn V. said...

They are so cute! And getting so big!

TeresaL said...

Adorable! And great photography!