Pages

28 April 2010

Says Who?

I know, I know, it's not Monday anymore, but It's been a while since I've even done a Muchias Gracias Monday post and since I'm in a blogging rut, I don't want to seem un-Gracias.

So, this week, I'm greatful for: Rest!

I picked up an extra shift last week and it kicked me in the BEE-hind. I lost my laundry/cooking/cleaning day! Working that one extra day threw off my whole grove and I've been in a funk ever since. Sheesh!

So, the opportunity presented itself again this week, and though the little extra cash may be nice, I can't take doing laundry all weekend!! I will enjoy my day off tomorrow, cleaning the kitchen, doing more laundry and getting the banana bread made that I wanted to do last night. AND, my Mom's coming to town!! Yeah, me :) Hehe, maybe she'll do the kitchen for me :)

Okay, Rest and Family :)

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I hate getting thrown off schedule. I also have a clean up laundry day. When it gets taken away it takes me DAYS to recover!!!

Carolyn V. said...

I hope you have a great day off!!! =)

TeresaL said...

Oh man! Enjoy your day off & yay for your Mom coming!

Giles Family said...

Rest? I wish I spoke that language. Kayla decided to get all of her teeth in at the same time. Cleaning the kitchen and laundry is my therapy right now. :)