Pages

05 August 2008

TTA

Are you competitive? Which event would you choose to participate in?

Am I competitive? Hmm...naw! :) Oh, okay, you got me! Yup, love to compete, but don't always care if I win. The competition is what gets the blood pumping. The desire to do anything to win takes all the fun out of any game. Also, can't stand poor/sour losers. Nothing ruins a fun night of games/sports faster than someone who is mad/pouting because they lost, for whatever reason! At one time in my life, I wanted to be on the Olympic Volleyball team, but that was a very long time ago. Oh, that would have been fun. And yes, I would have wanted to win, but I would not have been a poor looser. :)

Yup, love games. All kinds of games. Love to learn new games. Yup, love sports. All kinds of sports. Except Shuffle Board. Have absolutely NO desire to learn to play shuffle board. I'd rather read a boring book, or maybe even take a leisurely walk. I'd get more exercise that way, too.

1 comment:

Mariam said...

That is one thing I would say about you, you love games/sports. Rachel has always loved a little competition. Anywhere, Anytime.