Pages

14 August 2011

School? What the...

I just found out a few days ago that school doesn't start where we live now until September 1st!! Holy crow...what's up with that! Idaho sure likes it's summer vactions...and I have to admit we enjoy the scenary...

On the OTHER hand, I HAVE AN ENTIRE EXTRA WEEK TO GET THE KIDS READY FOR SCHOOL! I used to feel rushed...now I feel like I can enjoy the next few weeks...we have an extra week to play! I have an extra week to find: a piano teacher, a tennis instructor, a preschool and a dance teacher...BUT, D and I already have anneversary reservations :)

Priorities are crucial ;)

2 comments:

Sherrie said...

I am LOVING the long summer here in ID! We're ready for school with the supplies and whatnot, but I'm not finished enjoying the late nights and lazy mornings. Ahhhhh. Happy Anneversary!

gwenbartschi_@live.com said...

I am glad to see you have your priorities straight. Happy Anniversary!