Pages

30 March 2011

Gimme a B...O...X

So, now that I want to get this thing going again, I've decided to move my family...yes, again...to Idaho! :) It's actually been months of thought and prayer and struggle. I hate moving. Scratch that. I loath packing. Let's admit, packing is the awful part!! Plus, since we have to be out of this place by the end of next week, we will be living with my parents for a few weeks until we find something suitable, so all of our things will be in storage. So, having things in the appropriate boxes is crucial! I hate that kind of pressure!! All this thinking about moving started back in December. Though I love the hugeness of this place, I don't really feel "home" here (here being house, neighborhood, city...). I can't describe it other than that. I just don't feel like we are where we need to be. That, and I really want to be closer to my family. So, we finally found someone who will take over our lease and we're heading north! I never thought I'd say I'm excited to move back to Pocatello...but I also said I'd never live in Utah county...so I'm gonna stop saying things I'd never do, because they all have come true (there are others, too, but I don't want to repeat them!!) :) I am excited to be closer to my family and some old and dear friends! See you on the flip side!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

I once said I'd NEVER live in California. And especially NEVER even close to San Fransisco...

Joke was on me, cuz I LOVE it here!

:)

Good luck. Lots of hugs for you.

Alida B. said...

Good luck with the move!!! :)

Sherrie said...

Just a hop and a skip from us! Let's find a park this summer and BBQ.

Happy moving :)

Carolyn V said...

Idaho is beautiful (I have family there). When is the big moving day? Good luck with the move!