Pages

25 March 2011

Thank you!!

Thanks for all the well-wishes...I think I'm done pouting now :) and I made a killer flowerless chocolate cake last night! Boo-yah! If I hadn't been so overcome with the whole aspect of still being able to eat a delicious chocolate cake/brownie, I would have taken a picture!

I made whipped cream (sweetened with powdered sugar) and sandwiched it between two pieces of the cake, with a dollop on top, then sprinkled with fresh raspberries...mmmmm.

I might just have to make it again so I can show you properly :)

4 comments:

Sherrie said...

Oh MY!

TeresaL said...

Yummers! Go Rachel!

NorahS said...

Sounds good! I think it is a really good idea to focus on what you CAN eat, as opposed to what you can't.

Love you!
Sharon

Carolyn V said...

Oh no. I just found out about your diagnosis and having to change your diet! I've been trying to change my diet for health reasons. It's hard, but doable. I hope all goes well Rachel. And yay for the chocolate! It helps just about everything. =)