Pages

08 December 2009

I'm really embarrassed..

...and have to admit that what I am going to share with you is sad for me but also so darn cute I couldn't help but laugh! Then, I ran right over to them and hugged them...then we made a cake :) I hope to never hear that again.

Overheard while the children were playing and I was doing something in the kitchen...

E - Let's play house
All - Okay!
E - I'm the Mom and Jordan is the Dad. L, you can be the baby.
Some time passes...
L - Mom?
E - I'm busy
J - Don't say that!
E - Why?
J - Because that's what I'm supposed to say!

Lesson Learned
but wasn't that still funny?? :)

3 comments:

Carolyn V. said...

Oh Rachel, I hate that lesson. That was cute though. =)

Susie J. said...

That would NEVER happen at my house.
::susie backs away slowly, while whistling innocently::

TeresaL said...

Lol. I second Susie's comment.